Shale Creep Testing
to unload internal pressure and allow the annulus and tubing to equalize for retraction of the Gator.
Tension or Rotaionally set
The Gator perforating system has a huge upside in locating trapped gas in the B-annulus. The elimination of explosives has huge cost savings for clients and allows for a safer operation.
• Run in hole to desired depth straddling the packers over the
intended stim zone.
• Circulate through the VCV at specified rate.
• Activate Packers by flowing at specified rate to close VCV & within the rate window for zonal stimulation.
• To deactivate packers, simply kick out the pumps. The packers will retract to their original position.
• Allow time for annular equalization and pull to the next stage.
• Repeat Activation, Stimulation, and Deactivation sequence for all intended zones.
• When stages are complete, pull out of hole.