Straddle Cased Hole Packer Coil
(Optional) For added upper annular circulation
For upper annular isolation
Flow within a specified rate window for packer activation and zonal stimulation
For lower annular isolation
Pump above 200 L/min closes valve
The Straddle Cases Hole Packer combines two Speed Squeeze Packers above and below the Nozzle Stim Sub, with an optional Unloader Sub for added circulation. The SYSTEM can be run to create limitless perferation zone density in cased hole opperations.
•Run in hole to desired depth straddling the packers over the intended stim zone.
• Circulate through the VCV at specified rate..
• Activate Packers by flowing at specified rate to close VCV & within the rate window for zonal stimulation..
• To deactivate packers, simply kick out the pumps. The packers will retract to their original position..
• Allow time for annular equalization and pull to the next stage..
• Repeat Activation, Stimulation, and Deactivation sequence for all intended zones..
• When stages are complete, pull out of hole.