SAGD, Heavy Oil, & ICD Applications
to unload internal pressure and allow the annulus and tubing to equalize for retraction of the Gator.
For depth correlation
slow rate and increase friction
Pump above 200 L/min closes valve
- The Gator perforator can perforate 88.9mm tubing to 244.5mm casing making it the ideal perforating system in SAGD injector and producing wellbores. The Gator perforator can be run on both coil and jointed tubing. Applications such as SAGD steam injection, increase in ICD TFA, Salt water disposals, Injection steam placement are just some of the applications where the Gator excels.
• Run in hole to desired depth straddling the packers over the
intended stim zone.
• Circulate through the VCV at specified rate.
• Activate Packers by flowing at specified rate to close VCV & within the rate window for zonal stimulation.
• To deactivate packers, simply kick out the pumps. The packers will retract to their original position.
• Allow time for annular equalization and pull to the next stage.
• Repeat Activation, Stimulation, and Deactivation sequence for all intended zones.
• When stages are complete, pull out of hole.