Straddle Packer System:
The speed squeeze system can be used in either Open or cased hole applications. This system consists of an upper and lower set of packers with a nozzle stimulation sub in between. When rate is applied down the tubing string a pressure drop is created by fluid exiting the nozzles in the stimulation sub. When the critical or minimum rate is achieved the packer’s piston section strokes and expands the element to seal against the ID of the casing or the open hole. Once the packers are set fluid is diverted into the zone between the upper and lower packer sections. The packer spacing can be adjusted to suit the clients needs.
• Run in hole to desired depth straddling the packers over the
intended stim zone.
• Circulate through the VCV at specified rate.
• Activate Packers by flowing at specified rate to close VCV &
within the rate window for zonal stimulation.
• To deactivate packers, simply kick out the pumps. The packers
will retract to their original position.
• Allow time for annular equalization and pull to the next stage.
• Repeat Activation, Stimulation, and Deactivation sequence for
all intended zones.
• When stages are complete, pull out of hole.