Run in hole to desired depth straddling the packers over the
intended stim zone.
• Circulate through the VCV at specified rate.
• Activate Packers by flowing at specified rate to close VCV &
within the rate window for zonal stimulation.
• To deactivate packers, simply kick out the pumps. The packers
will retract to their original position.
• Allow time for annular equalization and pull to the next stage.
• Repeat Activation, Stimulation, and Deactivation sequence for
all intended zones.
• When stages are complete, pull out of hole.